Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm So Excited & I Just Can't Hide It

So yesterday an opportunity arose for me to do a photoshoot. Details on who it's for to come soon!

I have to wear something from the new Spring trends...so brights, stripes, retro and neutral. Last night I rushed to my closet, I have a few things in mind, but nothing I would want to wear for a big photoshoot. So you know what that means...TIME TO GO SHOPPING. I told my fiance I have to go and buy something for the SHOOT. I've been on financial punishment lately since I almost exhausted my credit line at my bank; $650 in the hole. Jay was NOT a happy camper. Against his better judgment (hee hee), he relinquished my card. He knows how much RL and Aesthetic Design Style mean to me.

Since the shoot is next Tuesday, I have to go into a physical store to buy something. I don't want to order anything online and it not be here in time or not fit. Here are some pieces I would buy if I had the time.

ASOS CURVE Chiffon Kaftan Dress (retail $71.72)
Torrid Lucky 13 Black & White Anchor Cherry Print Hairspray Dress (retail $79) I just ordered something from Torrid too that should be here today...shhh...don't tell Jay. I wish I would have ordered this as well.
SWAK Designs Gloria Dress (not sold yet) I love this dress, but it's not in stock yet. I'm comin' for ya Gloria!
I would love to find something with stripes. I go shopping tomorrow. I will let you know how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post. Please be respectful of myself and other readers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails