Thursday, April 28, 2011

What I NEED For Spring

This weekend is my seasonal closet shift. I think I got Goodwill pile happy last season, because there are A LOT of pieces missing from my wardrobe. (I threw in a few things that I WANT too...of course.)


1. Old Navy Women's Plus Double Weave Blazer retail: $44.94 sale: $39.50
2. Lane Bryant Short Sleeve Denim Jacket retail: $59.95
3. DSW Birkenstock Women's Arizona Birkoflor Sandal in Black retail: $69.95
(I travel a lot during the summer. Birkenstocks are comfy to walk in. I need them for Disney World in July.)
4. Kohls Sag Harbour Tiered Crinkle Skirt retail: $44.00 sale: $30.80
5. Torrid Emily Khaki Steen Roll Up Tab Cargo Pant retail: $48.00

I have to look through all my totes and boxes. These are main staples of my spring into summer wardrobe. I would hate to have to repurchase them...but it will give me an excuse to shop. *Reminder ~ to go by that new Marshall's on the way home.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post. Please be respectful of myself and other readers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails