Thursday, April 7, 2011

Make This a Night To Remember

 I've been invited to a charity event in May put on by House of 5th, an independent fashion label based here in Indianapolis, IN. They don't sell plus size clothing YET, which is a bit disappointing. BUT speaking with one of their creatives, Audrey Hopper (who is plus size herself), they're looking into this venture. (Lots of independent designers find it hard to transition into the plus market because of cost.) Anyhoo...I'm looking for something to wear...again. I'm wearing my Eliza Parker to the Roc Da Mic Fashion Show on April 17th, so I'm looking for something else.

I went on the Sense of Fashion website and found a plus size designer...DING DING DING! Lipstick Killers has some really AWESOME pieces. The designer, Syreeta Rios, is based out of Atlanta, GA. Sizes go up to a 28. I'm trying to get a hold of Rios to order a few pieces and to get an interview with her. Keep your fingers crossed. In the meantime, here are the pieces I want!





All photos are taken from the Lipstick Killer's Facebook page.

The fabric and the handkerchief cut just seems PERFECT for the spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post. Please be respectful of myself and other readers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails