Friday, April 22, 2011

LOTD: Torrid Must Be My Lucky Star

Last week, Torrid had their 50%-80% off clearance. I don't shop at Torrid UNLESS it's something I really really really want or they have one of their killer clearance sales. Their prices have jumped a little and I'm always looking for a deal.

It's a rainy day here in Indianapolis. It's supposed to rain ALL weekend...like all the rivers are at flood levels. So I decided since it's Friday; it is a fun day. So I rocked the TWA (teeny weenie fro for all yawh that don't know), t-shirt and jeans.

Madonna Tee: Torrid Clearance $8.99, Necklace: Methodist Hospital Gift Shop: $5
 
Jeans: Z Cavarichi Torrid Clearance $14.99. (need to get them hemmed)

Cheryl (a co-worker) & I
I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post. Please be respectful of myself and other readers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails