Saturday, April 16, 2011

LOTD & Weekend Love Mash Up: Roc Da Mic Media Day

I don't post a lot of pictures of myself on the blog. You know when I look at my own pictures, I cringe. Not that I don't think I'm gorgeous, I just cringe disbelief...that's what I look like. I can't explain it. AND I can't find my tripod and my fiance is a HORRIBLE photog! I feel left out sometimes...so many blogger routinely do LOTD. I'm going to try!
 
Anyhoo...it was cold and rainy today, but I felt like putting on a mini. I helped one of our (Aesthetic Design Style) clients sell tickets for his fashion show tomorrow. I thought I looked kinda cute.


Shirt: Old Navy, Denim Skirt: Torrid, Necklace: JCPenney, Shoes: Shoe Carnival
I definitely need to work on some LOTD post. I did score some great clearance buys at K&G Fashion Superstore today!!! I can't wait to get into that stuff....PLUS the goods I got from Torrid on Friday from their 50% clearance sale. My fiance says I have an addiction...no I just can't turn down a good sale!

3 comments:

Thanks for your post. Please be respectful of myself and other readers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails