Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Plus Size TV Commericals

My husband noticed some commercials that use plus size women spark a lot of controversy. Brands are showing more of the plus size body than the public is used to. Lately a lot of commercials have been banned from daytime television due to being too racy for television; there are certain times these commercial can be aired. I like Lane Bryant's commercial. It shows a woman meeting her boyfriend in her bra, panties and a trench coat. Makes me want to go get a trench coat!
This commercial was banned, but you can see it online.
Serena has a shape men and women fantasize about. She's a great tennis player and has brought fashion to the tennis world. She is comfortable with her muscular curvy frame. Yes...some of Serena's outfits can be questionable (What was she thinking?) I would like her to make a new commercial so her fans and people who look up to her can view her in a positive light.
Takia

1 comment:

  1. I love how all things plus size are considered controversial. But the always damn near naked Victoria Secret commercials are on all the time. Ugh!! Don't get me started... lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your post. Please be respectful of myself and other readers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails