Friday, July 15, 2011

Nobody Leaves This Stage Without Singing the Blues

I had to put that as a title...Adventures in Babysitting is one of my FAVORITE films!!


Yesterday, I got my stuff I bought from Lane Bryant. I was so surprised I got it overnight...that was FAST. I'm ecstatic...I'm down a dress size. I'd like to say a dress size and a half...teetering between a 20-22. BOOM! I'm very happy about the shoes. I have to take them back though. They're too big.


I will have to say, I only bought these shoes because they were on sale. The retail price for them was $69.95. I'm sorry LB, but your shoes are NOT worth 70 bucks! But I got them for $24, so I'll stop complaining.

Also...starting to make some more changes in my diet. I'm trying to transition from a meat based diet to a plant based diet. I will probably NEVER be a vegetarian, maybe like a 80% vegetarian. Baby steps. I did make these zucchini boats last night. Delicious!!! Zucchini, red bell peppers, mushrooms, jack and parmesan cheeses...MMMMM. Brought some for lunch today. I hope they reheat well.



Oh well...going to edit and post the movie reviews later today! You guys have a GREAT weekend!!!

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post. Please be respectful of myself and other readers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails