Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ruby Leonne's Closet

It's almost time for me to clean out my closet again! This time I'm going to do something a little different. I have a few items I've never worn or worn only once. (The size is wrong, didn't like the color, couldn't return it cause I bought it on clearance...etc) I'm going to sell these items online. Don't worry they'll be super cheap and shipping will be next to nothing. Just to get rid of somethings and make a few extra bucks.

Ruby Leonne's Closet will be open throughout the next few months. So if you have something you want to sell an item on our site (for a small fee), just contact us by email at RubyLeonne@gmail.com for more information. The site should be up in a couple of weeks.

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post. Please be respectful of myself and other readers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails