Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Strong Person Gets Help

This weekend has been an unbelievable weekend for myself and my family. I don't want to go into any details just yet (it's still a touchy topic), but I learned a lot about someone close to me and how strong this person can be.

As women, we carry everything on our shoulders and wear our hearts on our sleeves. Some of us our prideful creatures and we're afraid to ask for help; and asking for mental health help sometimes is seen as a sign of weakness. Don't carry more than you can handle and ALWAYS ASK FOR HELP.

Don't hurt yourself or the people around you any longer! I just wanted to just touch on this a little. Maybe it will help someone in their time of need.

For more information on mental health look on these websites:

For Indianapolis: Mental Health America
For Puerto Rico: Inspira Mental Health


Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post. Please be respectful of myself and other readers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails