Thursday, September 22, 2011

OOTD: Anything For You

I never do "outfits of the day" (OOTD), because I usually look somewhat of a hot mess when I go to work. This morning I got some energy, Kiran got up without coercion and I decided to actually dress for work today.

Now excuse my photos, I make Jason take photos of me but he always has an issue with doing it...so I'm usually yelling at him...he's yelling at me and annoyed. So I guess that's why I don't do many OOTDs...LOL!!

Cardigan: Lane Bryant
Tank Top: Torrid
Belt: Torrid
Pants: I haven't the slightest idea...
Shoes: Shoe Carnival



So there you go...I will get better with my OOTDs and find a more willing photographer!

Janelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post. Please be respectful of myself and other readers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails