Tuesday, June 7, 2011

He's Speaking to You

At GLY Headquarters with the team (left to right) Vanessa C. Negron, Alexandra Reyes, Paola Vazquez, Irma Santiago, Carmen Sierra & Mariam Mohammadian
 GLY Plus Boutique had a press conference on May 24, 2011 to officially announce their online store. With a positive feedback of those present, GLY entered the e-commerce business. I went to the website and found the merchandise to be beautiful and affordable; and with the economy the way it is right now that is a plus. This company is distinctly Puerto Rican; which makes it amazing. As I blogged before, Mariam is the GLY President and a very spiritual person. She put this verse on the website with her interpretation. I just had to share.

Mohammadian & Juanita Sanabra de Zayas (her 99-year-old grandmother)
Therefore I am now going to allure her; I will lead her into the wilderness  
   and speak tenderly to her.”  Hosea 2:14
 God uses difficult times in our lives as a wilderness to attract us to Him. I've noticed when we are in front of a difficult situation with no support behind us, we have no choice but to look up; that's where He wants us. Not the suffering or pain, but total surrender to Him in everything we do.
  God speaks to our hearts every time, but sometimes we hear His voice better when we open our hearts in sadness or loneliness. He will pour His love and refresh your soul if you accept it. Surrender your heart to His presence and hear what He has for you.
God loves you and me!

Eileen Guzman of Casiano Communications, Mohammadian & Marlyn Torres VP of Ejecutiva Banco de Desarrollo de Puerto Rico
  I loved her interpretation of the verse as it made me think long and hard about life. She has another big surprise about GLY, but she is keeping it a secret for now. You can be sure when she reveals it, I will blog about it right away. Good luck Mariam as you embark on a wonderful adventure!

Mohammadian with some of GLY models
Blessings to all,
Marta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post. Please be respectful of myself and other readers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails