Thursday, December 16, 2010

LOTD: Old Navy Faux Fur Vest

It is dank and snowy today. Indiana is under a winter storm warning until 1 p.m.. We've already gotten around three inches. We should be getting close to five maybe six inches in some areas. It's cold and nasty...UGH I hate winter. So today I decided to wear something comfortable but fun. I'm trying out my Old Navy faux fur vest I bought a few months ago. I wore it on Halloween, but haven't worn it out yet. I like it!

(Me at the office today)

Vest: Old Navy
Shirt: Old Navy Waffle Shirt
Jeans: Torrid (Source of Wisdom)

Don't forget, tomorrow we pick our winner for the Holiday Hands Christmas Wish List giveaway! Thanks for the entries!

~Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post. Please be respectful of myself and other readers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails