Saturday, December 4, 2010

Holiday Hands Contest: Angiee's Christmas List

Season's Greetings everyone! We have another reader to feature in our "Holiday Hands" contest. Angiee is a mommy and a gourmet extraordinaire from Indiana. Angiee is now entered to win our contest worth $40! Here is Angiee's list.
 



What I want for Christmas is:
for things to work out with my new dude (we will cross our fingers for you...wink wink!)
a gift card to Michaels , 
a new otter box cell phone case,
and for my boss (to stop being a royal asshole) to let me work at home soon and to give me my overtime back.

Remember, you have until December 15th email us your Christmas Wish List. Winner will be announced December 17th! Good Luck!

~Janelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post. Please be respectful of myself and other readers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails