Tuesday, December 14, 2010

LOTD: Lane Bryant Sweater Dress

Last Thursday, I had a research proposal to present to one of the executive directors of the Indianapolis Cultural Trail: A Legacy of Gene & Marilyn Glick for advertising class. We were told to dress up. I figured I would wear something demure but packed a statement.

I bought this sweater dress from Lane Bryant about a month or so ago. I hadn't got to wear it yet. I love it because it's the only sweater dress I've seen that has a little babydoll swing to it. I figured I would just go with some black tights and a statement necklace I got from JCPenney a while back. Not too shabby.

(My fiance' is not a photographer. I pulled him out of bed to take my picture. He was not very happy! LOL)





Dress: Lane Bryant
Tights: Lane Bryant
Shoes: DSW

~Janelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post. Please be respectful of myself and other readers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails