Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Goodwill Discoveries and My "Fun" Piece for Fall

So I got my oil changed on Saturday. The dealership told me it would be a couple of hours before they were done, so I forced my boyfriend to go across the street with me to shop at Goodwill. I detest picking through things to find something wearable. I don't have the patience for it. But after talking with some friends that have found wonderful things at places like Goodwill or A.J. Wright, I figure I would take my time and try to find something.

Since summer is coming to a close, I told myself I would work on some pieces for fall. I wouldn't buy any summer items unless they were on crazy clearance or something I really really really liked. So all these pieces are for fall.

I love sweaters in the fall. It is my favorite item to wear. You can dress it up or do something casual. This sweater was $3.99 plus tax.


I bought some shoes this same color at Shoe Carnival, that's why it caught my eye. Same price as the sweater before it, $3.99.
You can NEVER go wrong with an oxford shirt of any color. You can wear it alone or layer it with a vest or a sweater. For the magical price of {DUH DUH DUH DUM}...$3.99.
Okay, so I'm proud of myself. I went through every plus size rack...piece by piece to find these items. I'm going to do another Goodwill trip soon. But I will hit another one on the opposite side of town to see what I find.
My "Fun" Piece for Fall
Old Navy had this cute faux fur vest that I had to purchase. I hate the winter time with the snow and ice, but I can't wait until I can wear this. It's interesting to see the varieties that I come up with.

~Janelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post. Please be respectful of myself and other readers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails