Thursday, May 5, 2011

May Flowers

May is my favorite month, because I get to celebrate Mother’s day, my Birthday and my daughter graduating from Kindergarten. Sunday is Mother’s Day. I’m proud to be a mom of two beautiful children. To be a parent is an honor and some people don't realize that.

My children
My mother had six children and we range from ages 51- 31. My mother passed away when I was seven from cancer. I’m so thankful for her. She gave me a family that I love to the fullest. I think about her a lot now that I am a mother...so many questions. How could you have six children?! Wondering what advice would she share with me? I miss her. If your mom is still around don’t take her for granted. Tell and show your mom how much you appreciate her every day, not just one day out of the year.

I love taking pictures; it captures moments and creates memories you can look back on. We took family pictures back in March and we had fun!!! We felt like we were at a photo shoot for a billboard. As our kids was posing hubby and I seen future of teenagers with some of their poses. I looked at them and it still amazes me that they are MY KIDS!!! I recommend taking family pictures, and create albums for your children and their family.

Great Mother’s Day Gift Ideas 

• Gift cards are GREAT!!! (from grocery, clothing, favorite restaurant or gas station.)

• Weekend get-away with her friends or alone (send her to visit relatives or friends)

• A day at the spa (pamper her with love)

• Lunch / Dinner

• Flowers and card with a special message from you!

• Jewelry (with kids birthstones)

• Gift Baskets with all her Favorite (candies, movie, cd, perfume)

~Takia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post. Please be respectful of myself and other readers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails