Thursday, February 10, 2011

TGIF! What... It's Not Friday Yet?!

So it's almost the end of the week, so I'm already thinking about what's going on this weekend. I shouldn't be so ready for the weekend considering I was shut in the house last week because of the ice storm.

Friday night, I'm getting a body wrap. Believe me there will be a LOT of pictures on here and my Tumblr documenting that experience. Other than that, I have no definite plans yet.

Last weekend, my bestie from college came down to visit. So we and my friend Tobey went to dinner, followed by a fashion show presented by Mode Magazine and then slammed Irish Car Bombs at Claddagh Irish Pub in downtown Indy. Here are some pics:

Soon as we walked into Claddagh I saw them. I was drawn by his faux mustache.
Tobey
I've known Jenny for over 15 years...we always have a great time, no matter how much time we spend apart.




                         Oh...and I got GREAT news. 

Plus size model Ana Garcia is going to share some of her photos with us from next week's Curvy Revolution conference in Las Vegas.  Stay tuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post. Please be respectful of myself and other readers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails