Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Clearance Genius

Okay, so I'm not the most photogenic in the world (especially in the hot sun just getting off of work). But I did want to let everyone know about my cool outfit I wore today. Now is the best time to shop. Many stores are doing the transition from summer to fall. The sales are endless. This little get up cost me under $20 (not counting shipping). The shirt was from Lane Bryant, $ 7.98 and the leggings are from Torrid, $8.99 (plus shipping...we don't have a Torrid here in Indy). So now is the time to shop. Take advantage of the clearance items and coupons all these retailers are offering. You never know when you may get a great deal!


1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with clearance stuff... amazing job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your post. Please be respectful of myself and other readers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails