Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Heart Vintage...

It is such a dreary rainy day here in Indianapolis. This weather makes me sleepy...I could be sleepy because of the four hours of sleep I got last night. So to keep me awake at work, I am doing internet window shopping. Window shopping because I'm broke...still catching up from Mexico!

I love vintage gear, but it is hard to find vintage in plus sizes. Chic Star and designer Qristyl Frazier has some pieces that delightful. The pieces remind me of trend setters of the past, Lena Horne, Mae West and Eartha Kitt. Take a stroll with me while I internet shop...



Lena Horne



Audrey Hepburn



Mae West

Coming soon to chicstar.com


Eartha Kitt

Qristyl Frazier Designs at qristylfrazierdesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post. Please be respectful of myself and other readers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails