Thursday, June 24, 2010

Beach Blanket Bingo

So I just returned from Cabo San Lucas, Mexico a couple of weeks ago. It was one of the best times I've had in my life. I suggest that everyone puts Cabo on their bucket list immediately.

I'm very proud of myself because I don't swim, and I got in a pool...YAY! (and I stood close to the ocean...not as close as my friends, but a big wave came and it almost took me down. Needless to say, I was freaked out. It also freaked out the little Mexican woman that was trying to sell me jewelry. Yeah...if I'm going down, you're going down too.) I haven't been in a pool since I was out of high school, 14 years ago but who's counting. One reason I haven't been in a pool is I never learned how to swim. My first high school didn't have a pool, so swimming was never required. The other reason I haven't been in a pool is my fear of swimsuits. My stomach is too big, my arms are flabby and when I walk my legs jiggle. No matter how comfortable you are in your body, every woman cringes at the sight of a swimsuit.

It is HOT as Hades outside, so people are running toward the pools. Here is a few cute suggestions that will get your mind off your flaws and focused on soaking up sunshine. (Remember people...use sunscreen!)





oldnavy.com (This is one of the swimsuits I got for Mexico.)







1 comment:

Thanks for your post. Please be respectful of myself and other readers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails