Monday, November 21, 2011

OOTD: Motownphilly Back Again

Such a dark, dank, and rainy day here in Indianapolis. had to take my OOTD inside...in a stairwell. Remember back in the 90's when Boys II Men and Mary J. made it cool to wear neckties. I had so many neckties in high school, it was an illness...Looney Tunes ties...solid colored ties...crazy! Anyhoo, I thought I'd reach into my high school days and do something fun. Yeah...I forgot my accessories today. Kiran and I are not morning people...so we fuss and fight and cry every morning. These were one of those mornings!

Shirt: Roaman's ~ Jeggings: Torrid ~ Necktie: Walmart ~ Vest: K&G Fashion Superstore ~ Boots: Old Navy



Have a GREAT day...thank God for the short week!

Janelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post. Please be respectful of myself and other readers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails