Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Brand New Day

I hope everyone's holiday was a blast. Thanksgiving, I hung out with family. I did a little shopping Thanksgiving night and into the wee hours of Friday morning and then BAM...it hit me. I'm sick! I missed a lot of wheelin' and dealin' this past weekend, so I'm very upset. But the holiday season is young and I have a lot more to do.

Changing things here at the RL camp. Starting January 1st, we will have a new blogger. She will be sharing her experiences in dating and love. RL will also have a family and marriage segment once a week. There is more to plus size than just fashion. We want to make sure we are covering all aspects of the plus size woman's (and man) life. We would like to hear a man's point of view. So calling all males...If you are plus size or like plus size women and you want to blog, then email me at rubyleonne@gmail.com.

Stay tuned, on December 1st we will be starting our Christmas wish list contest. (Hint: something to keep you soft in these hard winter months) So keep an eye out on the contest details and what you need to do to get sign up.

Ta ta for now...the Dayquil is wearing off.

Janelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post. Please be respectful of myself and other readers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails