Friday, February 26, 2010

Welcome to Ruby Leonne 2.0

As some of you readers have noticed, my blog is new and improved. I left my last blog unkept and empty; but I promise the new Ruby Leonne 2.0 will not be neglected.

Within the next year and a half (or so), I will complete my degree in Public Relations. I want to specialize in fashion PR. So I emailed a well known fashion PR professional, Crosby Noricks of PR Couture, for some well needed advice. She told me to jump in, get my feet wet now so when I make my transition to the field I would be prepared and (hopefully) build a brand within the fashion PR field. This blog is a testament of the advice Crosby bestowed me. Thanks Crosby.

On "Nine Lives", we will discuss the ins and outs of the fashion and beauty industry. Once a week, I will showcase a new product that I will test and report my findings. (All products are purchase by myself unless indicated in the blog. So the review will be completely bias. I have to make sure I add that so the blogger police don't come after me.) I will give some "Local Love". Indiana is sprouting many local fashion designers and beauty experts. I want to do my part to increase awareness of the mark that Hoosiers make in the industry.

Photography is one of my new hobbies. So my readers will be subjected to my novice. Bear with me, please. (I should also note, all pictures are taken by me unless noted.)

I hope that you will enjoy the 2.0 version. Feel free to leave comments and voice your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post. Please be respectful of myself and other readers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails